The Strategic Warfare Group plays a pivotal role in assisting government, and military to advance, protect and defend the critical infrastructure. The SWG aims to bring the country into next Gen. technologies with its state-of-the-art advanced cyber space technologies.
CYBER SECURITY MITIGATION STRATEGY
UPDATE & UPGRADE
Apply all available software updates, automate the process to the extent possible, and use an update service provided directly from the vendor. Use anti-virus software and keep it up-to-date. Activate the software’s auto-update feature to ensure your cyber security is always up-to-date.
INCREASE OVERALL SECURITY
Step 1 – Have a Plan. Step 2 – Use Two-Step Verification. Step 3 – Backup Your Data. Step 4 – Keep Up-to-Date Antivirus Software. Step 5 – Don’t Ignore Physical Security. Step 6 – Educate Employees on the Importance of Smart Web Navigation.
Improved Security: Network traffic can be isolated and / or filtered to limit and / or prevent access between network segments.
Better Access Control: Allow users to only access specific network resources.
Our Cyber Security contributions are unique:
- Our data analytics enhances our cyber security mission with key insights.
- We have practical experience with the ways adversaries exploit networks, and what is truly effective in thwarting intruders.
- We can also inform defenses as we see external forces develop cyber capabilities and operate.
What we do:
- We defend– SWG runs 24/7 cyber security operations watching for and helping counter threats to, and implementing strategic defense measures for, National Security Systems. As we handle cyber security events on those systems, we supply our partners with threat intelligence for network defense.
- We set the standards – SWG lives on the cutting edge of technology; through innovation and partnerships, we identify vulnerabilities, develop solutions, and set standards for National Security Systems.
TALK WITH AN EXPERT
Provide your details to speak with a security expert or call for general inquiries.